- Appearance of AutoCad drawing on storeys other than the one it was imported on, regardless of if it’s hidden.
- AutoCad layer appearing post deletion, in the wrong position.
- Position of AutoCad drawing in Copied/ Saved As projects.
- Visibility of AutoCad drawing on hidden storeys.
- Delete button for each AutoCad drawing on each storey being independent of each other.
- Removed the Delete button for Image Layers.
- Deletion of AutoCad layers misbehaving when image or terrain is imported in the project.
- Slab location for Pool and Waterbody masses.
- Removed slab under Footpath and Road in BIM mode.
- Material loss in older projects for Footpath and Pool room types.
- Flooring overlap with walls.
- Wall heights are linked to slab thickness for vertically edited walls.
- Built up area miscalculation in some cases.
- Site area updation on editing Site masses and on drawing multiple Sites.
- View texture disappearance on activating a saved view.
- Fixes for .fbx export.